(Note: Check out the article “baffled?” for a sneak preview of this article.)
Mitch (served as the moderator)
- Pro Yno
- believed that Yno can take care of the relationship better than Alex.
- made an effort to be neutral but obviously Pro Alex
- hoped that Yno is the type who’s there even if how many years have passed like Alex
- clearly Pro Alex
- cautiously Pro Yno
Below are insights of the “relationship council” about the issue:
(Just a heads up, Mitch and Scott preferred to throw more facial expressions than comments.)
In the end, what’s important the most is the guy who accepts Buffy’s imperfections and will move the earth just to be with her. And of course, the love should be mutually shared by both parties.(found in cool vs class)
Darn! Be it Korean, Taiwanese, Singaporean, Filipino and American TV Series… it seems like this is even better than all the TV Series that I’ve watched! Whoa! I wonder what will be the ending of this intricate love story?
- Will Buffy end up with Alex? or
- Will Buffy end up with Yno? or
- Will Buffy end up with someone else?
- Will Buffy end up unattached?
What’s your take on this? 😉