The Royalville species’ characters can be likened to a “halo-halo”, a popular delicious Filipino dessert. (See Exordium to have a preview of Royalville)
A mouth-watering halo-halo comprises of:
- goodies (suits Majesty’s colorful life)
- crushed ice (matches Majestylet’s cool personality)
- sugar (fits Fairylet’s sweet nature)
- milk (goes with Beautylet’s upbeat attitude)
The abovementioned ingredients should be complete in order to have a delectable halo-halo. Like the halo-halo, the Royalville ilks bring out the stupendous facet of each other’s magnetism by being together. Their souls are intertwined that wherever they are, the connection can undeniably be felt.
Here’s a quick look of the Royalville Family:
- Mother of the Royalville.
- Queen of all Queens (sorry Queen E.).
- With her regal look and posture, she’s absolutely to die for! She can pull off any outfit like a Holywood Celebrity… and I must say, she does it even better!
Prominent Feature: Voluptuous Figure
Skill: Wearing 5-inch high-heeled shoes
Interest: Shopping signature items
Big No No: Unfabulous Creatures
- Daughterlet of the Future King of Royalville
- She has a classic and elegant fashion sense and carries it with a punk attitude.
- Fate designated her as Majesty’s Love Earth Angel whether she likes it or not.
Prominent Feature: Petite Frame
Interest: Writing unfathomable articles
Big No No: Hypocrites
- Sleeping Fairylet of Royalville
- She loves taking a nap, anywhere and everywhere.
- She initially wanted to become a nun but decided to postpone(?) it… and maybe eventually marry?
Prominent Feature: “Koreana” Eyes
Interest: Talking on the phone with that mysterious and extremely soft voice.
Big No No: Back fighters
- Snow White Beautylet of Royalville.
- She’s the youngest and newest member of the Royalville.
- She certainly can’t go out without make up.
- She loves to pick up Majestylet at the Airport all the time.
Prominent Feature: “Coupon Bond” Skin Color
Skill: Folding clothes like they’re freshly pressed
Interest: Reading Twilight books.
Big No No: Liars
Want to get to know them in detail? Look out for the next articles about the Royalville Family… Until then! 🙂