Toronto is an improved version of Metro Manila (Philippines) and somewhat a bigger Singapore. The malls remind me of Megamall in the Philippines and Ion (and the mall near Somerset -forgot the name- is it 316?) in Singapore.
Toronto is an ideal place to do some “tourist-ty” things (check out the Ontario article for more photos). My trip there did do me good because aside from completing my errand without a glitch, I was able to relax, walk around and do some fun stuff like:
- ride the train once again (I love trains!)
- check out Dundas Square close to old city hall
- drop by at Eaton Centre (a big mall downtown Toronto with 365 stores)
- visit the CN Tower
- drink hot chocolate in Starbucks (fyi. i’m not a Starbucks fan)
- hunt for Korean soju in Yonge street (dubbed as the longest street in the world!)
- and stopover in other scenic spots!
The most memorable one was the bonding moments with my long time friend Genevieve and my little sister Fritchie (both my fellow Lormanian).
No matter how exciting Toronto is, I still prefer the beautiful and serene Toon City… Ha!