For the first time in my life, I lost my tongue. In short, I became taciturn… tight-lipped… tongue tied… clammed up… buttoned up… closemouthed…reticent… However you call it. Sigh. This is not me. And I’m getting frustrated.
I’m doing my best to analyze and find out the root cause of this predicament. Below are the things that I’ve come up so far:
- Is it because i’m surrounded with guys who are drop dead gorgeous?
- Or i’m still getting used to seeing REAL blue, green, and other eye color aside from brown and all kinds of real vibrant hair color? (Note: I’ve gotten used to seeing colored contact lenses and dyed hair)
- Or is it because I’m finally seeing the theories I’ve previously taught (during my teaching years) come to life?
- Or is it the four season weather?
- Or having the sunset at 10p.m.?
- Or is it the roses, tulips and other kinds of flowers reaching its full bloom?
- Or not knowing who Dr. Zeus is?
- Or not knowing how to drive?
- Or getting “nose bleed” talking in English with that trying hard North American twang? :p
- Or I’m just overwhelmed?
What do you think?
Sigh… I’m always known for being an “okrabesa” (a.k.a . pugnacious) and “antipatika” (a.k.a. irksome) in a funny way. Also, I have a penchant to pester people in a comic way as well as making fun of my major inadequacy. Can you give a guess? Waaaah! Yes, it’s my height! :p
Most of the time, my one-liner goofy retorts send people in cahoots of laughter even if I’m not even making a joke. Hmmm… maybe I’m also born to be a comedian… not just to inspire creatures but to bring rainbow colors and hearty laughters into their uneventful life.
Now, I’m mute.
Share your thoughts and help me clear this cobweb of bewilderment! Argh! I need to find my tongue ASAP! Ha!