Nothing interesting… Just blabbering… Don’t read… :p
I have been very busy for the past few weeks (I don’t have time to “emote”), thus, my pent-up emotions is about to explode. What pulled the trigger? Majestic Mom’s upcoming birthday (click here to read Royalville Gala). I’ll make it as short as possible. Indulge me.
I’m sure you have noticed that most of the time, “gone with the wind” creatures suck up to us when we are at our best. Like stray dogs , they lick, bite and chew all the “crumbs and bones” that they can get from us. However, when we are down and out, they’re gone with the wind like fart. Ha!
Anyway, we all hate crisis. But let’s face it, crisis often helps us identify true friends from “frenemies” (or the so-called “gone with the wind ss”). I must say, crisis is a blessing in disguise. I don’t care if you disagree. :p
Take note, once upon a time, when you’re down and out:
- Who kicked your ass and pulled your hair until you bleed?
- Who spread malicious rumours about you?
- Who helped you get up and fought the battle with you?
- Who comforted you and stayed with you all throughout even when you are cranky?
- Who knocked some sense out of you when you are being unreasonable?
- Who accepted you as you, not because of the glitz and glamour that you exude and possess?
Your so-called “gone with the wind ss” might belong to the gossip girls/boys who have been “silently” doing some nasty things behind your back.
Think about it.